We care about your privacy
- Codyexa is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our website (www.Codyexa.com) and interact with us online (hereby called “Visitors”), individuals who register to use our services (hereby called “Customers”), and information providers to register for a meeting or consultation with us.
- This Privacy Statement describes Codyexa’s privacy practices in relation to the use of our website and the related products and services. You should also note that Codyexa maintains the same privacy practices with respect to data that is collected and this statement may be relied upon with respect to those methods of data collection and use.
General Privacy overview
- generally , using our website as a site visitor could also be considered anonymous: we don’t engage in any activity which will personally identify our site visitors.
- We may use your IP address to assist diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to refine our site supported which features people use most frequently . Your IP address is additionally used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- If you’re a customer or supplier of ours, we’ll also use your personal information for the needs of providing the services or information you or your organization have requested, contacting you about other services or events which will be of interest to you and for other legitimate business purposes, as permitted by applicable laws.
- The data collected via our site is stored in a secure server that will take periodic backups of such data but will not allow any access to anyone.
- Codyexa may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, when a user visits our website. A “cookie” may be a small piece of knowledge that an internet site can send to your browser, which can then be stored on your system.
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our website to assist us provide better customer service. This anonymous information is usually referred to as “clickstream data”. We may use this data to research trends and statistics and to assist us provide you with a far better customer service.
- Third party links. This website contains links to other websites. Codyexa is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Data security levels. Codyexa’s intent is to strictly protect the safety of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and punctiliously protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Updating your information
- You are entitled to know whether Codyexa holds information about you and, if we do (subject to certain limitations), to have access to that information, have it corrected if it is inaccurate or out of date. You can request deleting it, if appropriate. Contact us at info@Codyexa.com for any questions or to update your information.
- Codyexa additionally allows Visitors, Customers, and Attendees to manage receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to info@Codyexa.com.
For concerns regarding our data policy